Help Mates Delivery & Transport, LLC is widely-known to provide first-rate delivery, transportation, and personal home care services to clients in Virginia.
Our distinguished service is affordable and dependable. We accept payment from Medicaid recipients and private pay clients. We are currently providing services for the state, government and insurance agencies, and for the general public.
We built our company to concentrate in attending to the varied care requirements of our beloved clients each day. You may be struggling with an illness or simply generalized weakness due to aging. Additionally, you may need something delivered or transported/accompanied to and from various destinations; such as a doctor’s appointment. No matter what situation you find yourself in right now, our team will be ready to assist.
Help Mates Delivery & Transport, LLC has the capable staff who can give you the support you need. We tailor fit our services to your care requirements and the appointments you need to meet. Moreover, for our private pay clients, we also attune our service rates to your budget. With us, care won’t have to cost you more than you can afford.
Help Mates provides services for all age groups with special emphases on the elderly and the semi-disabled. We also provide services for those individuals that are just simply in the need for our service, regardless of age or health status. Our office is located in Martinsville, Virginia and we have been providing services in Martinsville, Henry County, and surrounding areas for more than 15 years.
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistants
- Personal Care Assistants
- Companion Care Providers
- Medical Office Personnel
- Professional Experiences Drivers
Staff Screening and Evaluations:
- Competency assessment and orientation
- Work reference checks (existing/formal employer and personal)
- Criminal history and sex offender check with VA State Police
- Complete drug screening randomly were applicable
- CPR certified required were applicable
- License/certification verification with Virginia Department of Health
- Other requirements vary based on staff specific uniqueness
- Staff personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Service assignment hours offered per day are 4, 8, 10, 12 and 24
- Daily, weekly, temporarily, contractually, and permanent placement
We have high expectations from our employees to partner with us in providing the very best home care and service to facilities. Some of the expectations for our employees are:
MISSION, VISION & VALUES STATEMENT
We are committed to providing reliable high quality, client-centered affordable Home Care services to our clients. We strive to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of compassionate, qualified, and trustworthy staff members.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, information;
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, ender and disabilities;
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including localome Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
If you or a loved one is looking for quality services, you do not have to look any further. Let Help Mates help you, we are just a phone call way. We are willing and ready to provide you with all of your delivery, transportation, and personal care needs.
Submit your personal service request now online or call us at 276-656-1530.